For class collective worship we use the "Out of the Box" resource
We have a special box in class that we use during collective worship, inside the box there is:
A Bible - to think about "God the Father"
A Cross - to think about "God's son Jesus"
A Candle - to think about "God the holy spirit"
Collective Worship Timetable Autumn 1 2017/2018
Theme – Trust and belief
A Christian perspective on trust and belief
Trust is the basis of all stable relationships, including a person’s relationship with God. God’s commitment to humanity is seen in his willingness to trust ordinary people with carrying out his purposes in the world.
· Children to explore what it means to trust and be trusted - understand the importance of trust and explore how we can show trust in others
· Explore what happens when trust is broken
· Explore who in our lives we trust – family, community, world, God
· Explore God’s trust for us to look after the world
· Explore Bible stories where people have shown trust in God